Subject: Writing a library
From: Dave Cole <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Blitz)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 12:30:18 +1000 (EST)

G'day all,
  In the last edition of Amiga Down Under, there was part one in a
two part article written by Mark Sibly on writing libraries for
BlitzII.

  Seeing as the next edition has appeard for quite a while, is
there any chance that anyone at acid could either post the two
articles to the list, or someone else write a tutorial on how to go
about it??

Thanks in advance,
Dave

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dave Cole                      | Please contact me for info 
[email-masked]  | about
[email-masked]   |        The Warhammer 
[email-masked]   |         Compendium
-----------------------------------------------------------